It’s funny how things can creep up on you. Something that seemed fine one day has turned into a major dilemma the next. You realize that there have been warning signals for quite a while, but you’ve been ignoring them.
These situations that creep up on you can occur in every area of life. They can happen in your home, your automobile, your body and even your mouth.
When it comes to our health, it’s amazing how much we can ignore and reason away. A small pain gets a little worse gradually. You tell yourself, this isn’t too bad. You might think it will go away if you just wait it out. Finally, that chronic pain becomes your “New Normal.”
Dental health issues such as chronic mouth pain or gradually deteriorating dental health can easily turn into a “New Normal.”
Tooth loss is an example. First one tooth is lost, and then another, and another until you are only able to chew on one side of the mouth. With the loss of each tooth, chewing becomes harder and harder. Eating becomes a major hassle and it’s impossible to enjoy a meal. Eating in front of other people is embarrassing. Chewing “calisthenics” is a “New Normal” that you don’t need.
You need not tolerate dental pain or tooth loss. Advances in dental care mean that most conditions can be successfully treated more quickly with greater patient comfort than ever before.
- The overall success rate for dental implant treatment has improved significantly.
- A greater number of people are candidates for dental implants than in the past.
- Teeth In A Day® allows patients to have implants placed and leave the office with fixed teeth in one visit.
- Improved diagnostic imaging pinpoints dental issues accurately.
- Expert lab techniques mean attractive crowns and dentures with exacting tooth shades.
- Digital impressions make crown and bridge treatment much easier for patients who have a strong gag reflex.
- With new digital technology, removable dentures are comfortable and fit better.
Finding the right dental facility to handle your treatment is essential. Pi Dental Center is a leading dental center in the Philadelphia region. Board Certified Prosthodontist*, Glenn J. Wolfinger, has advanced training and experience in dental care. Every member of the Pi “team” is specially trained to provide the best care. Our patients’ well-being is our number one priority.
Patient relations representative, Mini Galluppi, states, “We take great pride in helping our patients. We aim to be the reason someone smiles today.”
It is not necessary to endure dental pain or missing teeth. Call 215-646-6334 to discuss your dental care needs or click the link below to request information. Pi Dental Center’s patient relations representatives are will be happy to answer all of your dental questions and help you to schedule an appointment.
* A prosthodontist is a dentist who specializes in the restoration or replacement of teeth. It is an ADA-recognized specialty. Prosthodontics pertains to the diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance of the oral function, comfort, appearance and health of patients with clinical conditions associated with missing or deficient teeth and/or oral and maxillofacial tissues using biocompatible substitutes.